What’s Micellar Water Have you ever heard of Micellar Water
It is one of the latest cosmetic necessities and materials that have become the most compulsory part of the make-up routine. If you have not heard it yet, do not worry – we will be giving you all the information you need about Micellar Water in our writing today, and we will also describe how to prepare it at home. Make sure you look better with this tiny daily hint!
You are also confident that you will love Micellar Water. Great care for your skin!
Everything You Need to Know About Micellar Water
When it comes to cleansing your skin or removing make-up, you’ve probably tried every possible way. Keep it from the soap to the jellies, to the foams … But by this time, which one could clean all kinds of substances in your skin? Something is always happening, and these products can break your skin.
What could be better than a simple water for cleaning, removing make-up and skin care? Then take a look at all the wonderful properties that Micellar Water can do for you:
Cleans, refreshes, tightens & moisturizes
- This product is made from natural products and not only cleanse all ingredients, but also relaxes and moisturizes your skin. When used on a daily basis, we’ve seen everyone get great results – which makes this product indispensable for women.
How do you use it?
- The best Micellar Water, unlike cleaning milk, is not overly creamy or sticky. Micellar Water is very light and refreshing. All you have to do to use it is to clean your face by rubbing it on a small piece of cotton.
- Beauty specialists advise applying Micellar Water after waking up in the morning. In this way, cleansing excess oil at night, your skin is making daily makeup.
- You can always carry a small amount for use in your bag, for example when you are out in the gym or when you want to feel a little fresher and more relaxed. Micellar Water is also ideal for cleansing your makeup before going to bed. With light touches, you can help to tighten by cleaning up excess on your skin. It takes only seconds, but the benefits begin to show the effects when incorporated into your daily routine!
How Do You Prepare Your Own Micellar Water?
To prepare half a glass of Micellar Water, you need to use the following materials:
- 90 ml rose water. You can find ready rose water in the market or on the market. Of course, it will be better if you know how to do it, but it’s not expensive either and it’s easy to find.
- 3 ml of Indian oil. You can find it in transit or in the markets. But you should get the “sulfated” variety because it will increase the benefits of Micellar Water because of its soluble content in water. It is very effective and ideal for regional application. It also helps to remove stubborn cosmetic products such as mascara that does not come out of the water.
- Vitamin E. We talked a lot about the benefits of vitamin E. It combats aging effects, moisturizes and repairs skin, hair, and nails. Choosing from the pharmacy is a good choice: you can get 1 bottle of gel capsules in it and use it in various places. You will need 20 capsules for this recipe.
- 5 ml rose hip oil. This is a great product! Rosehip oil repairs, moisturizes, provides water balance and tightens skin. It is always useful to have one corner of your home. It is not very expensive, and like other materials, it can be used in a variety of areas.
- Obtain a 150 ml glass bottle. You will put the Micellar Water in it. This practical and small bottle will fit your handbag and you will have the chance to catch up everywhere!
How to prepare Micellar Water?
This is the easiest part of the job. Mix all of the ingredients in the glass bottle you buy. All you need to do is this. Thanks to Indian oil, all the ingredients will be mixed into one another. If you have a yellowish color do not worry – this color is caused by the oil.
You will immediately notice the beautiful smell of Micellar Water. Day after day, Micellar Water will become an indispensable part of your daily care. I will also explain how to use it:
- Thoroughly shake the bottle before rubbing a few drops of cotton over it.
- Before applying makeup in the morning, apply the makeup to the skin to remove the remains from the makeup or to clean your face. Rimel is a great product to clean lipstick and other eye makeup products. You will be free from all the remains and surpluses on your skin!
- When you feel tired or overheated, applyMicellar Water to your skin at any time of the day. For easier handling, you can carry it in a small spray bottle! Micellar Water is absolutely fabulous!